Friday 20 November 2015

Prize Giving Ceremony 2015 - P2

20 Nov 2015 (Fri):

I specifically took the last of my last annual leave for year 2015 just to attend this important event.

Rachel has been been awarded the Outstanding Pupil Award for 2015. This is her 2nd time she has been awarded this award. The 1st was in 2014 when she was in P1.

Knowing Daddy will be late since he had to work, I do not want to risk not attending this event. Though I need only apply for a half day leave but I would prefer to go back home after this ceremony to pack our luggages for another trip.

Coming back from Taiwan and leaving for another vacation within a week... This is madness! Haha...But I am loving it!

YPS - Prize Giving Day.
Guest of Honour: Mr Or Teck Seng.

The principal - Mrs Yee addressing the school before the ceremony.

Trophies to be given away.

Caught sight of my son who took part in the Chinese Language Competitions

Another pic of Lionel who took part in this year's Sea Games.



She caught sight of me taking pics of her...hehe..

Preparing to walk across the stage to receive her award.

Receiving the award from our Guest of Honour.


All the P2s who got their award. Pic taken with the P2s HODS and FTs.


Rachel with her award.

Pic taken with her classmates who got the awards as well and her FT, Mdm Jega.

Outstanding Pupil Award.




No comments: