Friday 7 November 2014

Primary 3 SA 2 Results

07 Nov 2014 (Fri):

Lionel got back his results for SA2 and he did exceptionally well. The 1st thing he said to me when he showed the papers was: " You see, i did not bluff you, these are proof of my results.."

I was expecting band 2 or even band 3 as his grades declined after his SA1 papers. He did not score well for many of his test papers, hence I was half expecting a below average score. I was really crossing my fingers and hoping he checked through his work thoroughly.

Every evening after his papers, I would asked him the same question: " How was your paper? Did you checked through your work? Did you read before answering?...."

His reply was almost the same everythime:" Okay... Ya... I checked... Okay...Can...Should be... I think so... Ya... Have lah... Can you stop asking me... Its over.."

*roll eyes*


English Paper: 44/50 ~ 88% (band 1)


Science: 94.5/100 ~ 94.5% (band 1)


Chinese: 40.5/45 ~  90% (band 1)


Maths: 93/100 ~ 93% (band 1)

No comments: