Tuesday 25 December 2012

JPO & Punggol Swimming Complex ~ Day 3

25 December 2012 (Tues):

Merry Christmas!

It was a wet morning. We didnt know that it rained the night before. We woke up, lazed around in bed & did not get out of our room till about 9am. We had a simple tim sum breakfast at the nearby kopi-tiam. LOL! With no agenda for the day, we head straight to JPO - Johor Premium Outlets.

You can see some of the outlets such as Guess, Coach, Burberrys, Ferragamo, etc..

With nothing else planned & no idea where to go, we decided to head back to Kulai for lunch & a haircut. And this where i had another little accident. I am damn unlucky.

After my haircut, i did not notice the curb and, well... next u know what had happened. I fell on my knees & I thought i had landed on sticky mud. But after I wiped away the mud, i realised  that i had scraped my knee quite badly & blood was flowing freely. Kind residents having lunch nearby offered me plaster. Daddy took a bottle of water & helped me wash my wound and applied medicated herbal oil

We returned back to Singapore via Tuas Checkpoint & Lionel reminded Daddy of the water play. So Daddy bought us to Punggol Swimming Complex where there are slides for the kids to play.

A trip for 3 days & 2 nights well spent except for poor unlucky me.

No comments: