Saturday 1 December 2012

Certificate Of Academic Achievement

01 Dec 2012 (Sat):

Welcome! Welcome! This will be our new home for as long as possible. A new month, a new home & of cos, the very 1st post...

I received this in the mail a few days ago & I'm still pinching myself as I typed this. Lionel got a certificate for his Academic Achievement 2012, signed by Mr K Shanmugam. Thank you Sir.

He was awarded this certificate for being the top 25% in terms of his academic performance & good conduct in school.

And to think we can even apply for the Edusave Merit Bursary should we meet the required conditions.


Will somebody pinch me again?

4 comments:

Mummy N said...

migrating because blogger size is almost to its limit?

Lionel n Rachel said...

Yup. if i upload photos, it prompts me that the storage is over its limit & i got to pay additional if i wanna upsize... nay... so i got to create a new blog address and this means creating a new gamil acct.

Mummy N said...

i see.
okay, will add your new blog to my blogroll.

Lionel n Rachel said...

Thank you. Thank you. :)